Friday, May 11, 2007

STEVEN WRIGHT: GEORGE BUSH HAD A QUICKSAND BOX IN HIS BACK YARD...WAS AN ONLY CHILD...EVENTUALLY!

My friend Hope Kochiss, retired Kindergarten teacher, New Haven, CT., supplied this joke from Steven Wright. I just changed the name to George Bush. Here's Steve but you have to imagine him doing that monotone mumble and flat lined vocal cadence:

Having sex with his girlfriend was like being at a concert--a lot of screaming, yelling, throwing of frisbees, and when she wanted more, she lit a match.

When I (read: George Bush) was a kid, we had a quicksand box in the backyard. I was an only child...eventually.

My friend has a baby. I'm writing down all the noises he makes so later I can ask him what he meant.

I had a dream midgets were trying to assassinate me, so I bought a bullet-proof car. But since they were midgets, I bought a convertible.

When I was a kid, I had a friend who worked in a radio station. Whenever we walked under a bridge, you couldn't understand what he said.

Babies don't need a vacation, but I still see them at the beach. It pissed me off. I'll go over and say, "What are you doing here? You haven't worked a day in your life."

When I was in the Boy Scouts, I tripped on the ice, and hurt my ankle, a little old lady had to help me across the street.

You think when they asked George Washington for his ID, he just took out a quarter?

My theory on Evolution? I think Darwin was adopted.

On weather: If it's zero degrees out today, and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be???

Everywhere is walking distance, if you have the time!

No comments: